Now recruiting: Northern offices sales administrator
We’re on the lookout for a northern powerhouse to support our sales team.
You will deal with customer enquiries, daily administrative tasks and help keep the sales team running, so they can help make Aliva the number one in façade design and specification in the North West.
Based just outside Warrington you will be responsible for supporting the sales team and manage a variety of administrative and sales duties.
As a sales administrator you will:
- Be first point of contact for customers, suppliers and contractors
- Support the sales team with research, administration and reporting
- Process product orders, invoices and fee quotes
- Check pricing documents and contracts are accurate and up to date
- Record sales and compile regular sales reports
- Maintain and update sales and customer records; ensure all documentation is up to date
- Track sales targets and report any deviations
- Liaise with the sales team to ensure they receive regular copies of any new product documents, contracts, letters etc
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Stay up-to- date with Aliva’s new products and features
- General administrative and office management duties
We are looking for someone who:
- Has great organisational and time management skills, and can who can work to strict deadlines
- Can demonstrate the ability to self-manage and help plan team time, including diary management
- Works diligently with close attention to detail
- Has a professional, friendly and confident communication style
- Has experience in a similar sales, administrative or support role
- Is a team player with a high level of dedication
- Possesses excellent written and numerical skills, and who is fluent in written and spoken English
- Has hands on experience with CRM software, MOS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint in particular).
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please send your CV and one page (max) covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re an equal opportunities employer and pride ourselves on treating everyone as we would wish to be treated ourselves – and expect our employees to do the same. If you
require any assistance during the interview process, please don’t hesitate to ask us – all requests will be handled in confidence.