London calling: New Year – New career with Aliva UK
Fast growing façade specialist Aliva UK is recruiting for a London-based Sales Position covering South London and the South East of England.
Backed by six decades of Italian design flair, Aliva UK offers an extensive range of leading edge façades and rainscreen cladding to suit every architectural project, from modern buildings to historic renovations and redevelopments.
The business is set for sustained growth in 2016 and beyond following a raft of new contract wins – with its high quality, visually stunning façades and interior fine finishes helping Aliva make its mark across the UK landscape.
Aliva UK requires a tenacious, proactive, enthusiastic and driven individual to join its ‘A Team’ – working with the current Regional Sales Manager.
The new role will include generating new business through architectural specification and developing existing relationships with customer and clients.
What you need to be a member of our ‘A Team’
- Energetic, determined and confident?
- Results driven and self-motivated?
Do you have:
- A positive attitude, excellent organisational and time management skills and a professional manner?
- Good listening skills and can communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences?
- Good written, oral and electronic communication skills
- Strong initiative, negotiation and influencing skills
- Problem solving, analytical and numerical skills
- Good client focus and handling skills
- Presentation skills
You should be:
- Able to self-organise and self-manage to achieve business development targets
- Able to target and manage potential clients with a professional services offer (ideally research based)
- Excellent track record of sales performance
- Education and qualifications
- Fluent written and spoken English
What’s the package?
- Competitive salary (based on previous experience)
- Company car
- Laptop and phone
- And the opportunity to run your own area
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of our ‘A Team’, please send a full CV and tell us in no more than 150 words why you should be selected to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 5pm Friday February 26th 2016.